5 tips for greener cleaning:
- Make your own window cleaner with 1/2 teaspoon liquid detergent, 3 tablespoon vinegar and 2 cups of water
- Use Bon Ami, a non-toxic, non-abrasive alternative to Comet
- Use micro-fiber clothes or old rags in stead of disposable wipes — wash and reuse for years
- Soak burned stove drip pans in a solution of vinegar and water, then scrub
- Drain opener: pour 1/4 cup of baking soda, followed by 2 ounces of vinegar, let sit for 15 minutes. Flush with 2 quarts of boiling water.
… or call Athena Cleaning!
I use non-toxic products, and I have years of experience!
>> Back to homepage.